Saturday 16 November 2013

Nominals

We were in Jalan Malioboro for the umpteenth time.
I was running out of rupiahs (yet no one have any idea where I can change my Euros) but still havent get the hang of the multiple zeros on the notes.
and I was craving for some sweet drink (happens when u are on empty stomach) so off to the department store I went zooming in.
I stopped at the cold section. There are so many exotic drinks in front of me and I was having a tough time comparing the prices.
I settled for two types of drinks and went to pay.
I changed my mind and switch my drinks.
My bill came out to be below 11000 rupiahs. fuhh. lucky got enough money to pay. Me and my skyhigh confidence at the most inconvenient times (-,-')
I paid but she returned one of my notes back. I counted the zeroes. It was a 1000 rupiah note.
I gave up one of the drinks. Said my apologies and got a cold treatment back (she did not even give me a death stare).
I think my skin must have grown inches in layers but I kept telling myself that I most probably wont be returning.
Sad story.

No comments:

Post a Comment