Monday 23 September 2013

wHATSUP?!

The Indonesian Number
I thought I need Indonesian number.
Well I don't need it at all during the programme.
We are doing almost everything together and there will always be an Indonesian student with you (well, almost everytime)

Just in case you need the simcard and your phone use micro or nano simcard, pester the Indonesian students about it.
There is no way you will get them from roadside stall, they are only available in the malls (hopefully).
and yes, I thought I needed the simcard rather badly, but after 3 days of waiting and no microsimcard coming my way, I just dropped the idea.

The Tissue
I am sure everyone know about boxed tissue. Now take ALL those plys and wrapped them into plastic. Yes, in Jogja, that kind of packaging is on the shelf. Thanks Allah for that kind of packaging. I use loads of tissue to wipe off my sweaty face and for the toilet (they rarely have toilet paper).
And I found out there is also underarm wipe but not found in Jogja. So cool la my fellow Asian.hahaha

Jogjakarta and Jakarta
they are 2 different cities 10 hours apart by land. don't be confused when u book your flight ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment