Sunday 8 December 2013

Taman Lampion

We had dinner at another posh place i have no pocket left after this programme. they have been burnt i ordered the whole gurame (that is ikan kaloi for my fellow Malaysian) that comes with hot sauce and since I am Asian, I called for rice after a few spoons of only fish. and lalapan segar (that is fresh ulam/green for you guys).

and after dinner we went to Taman Lampion. It is a place full with lanterns.
and by lanterns I mean those that look like this



Cool right?
We basically had the place all to ourselves.
It felt more like an eerie theme park at first but 2 rounds on the trampoline erased that. yeah only 2 rounds or else I would puke out my dinner on that thing.
some went for the closed trampoline. man, they are good. backflips and all.

there was a band playing to nobody in particular and after much hesitation, I joined Sophie dancing under the stars. Too bad the band doesnt know that much english songs (you can request song from them). and not long after, the dancing lesson took place 

oh yeah, some of us raced on these. the perk of having the whole place to yourselves.

and after we walked around the park, I jumped on these out of the blue and we raced with it. Indonesian students are crazy bunch, never a quiet moment with them, which is good.

I would want to go again on the trampoline but the park was closing. yeah, we stayed until it's closing time. so we made our way back to UC.

P/S : all photos are from Chris collection. good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment